As a non-profit organization, the IAC is staffed mostly by volunteers. While some of the Academy’s students are involved in the ongoing work of the organization by contributing in this manner, the Academy is keen to enable others to support its work in different ways.
The membership program is a tangible means by which individuals can contribute to and be more closely associated with the Academy’s endeavors. New members are always welcome and their support is warmly appreciated. Members of the IAC receive a range of benefits and discounts consistent with the contributions they make.
- Automatic subscription to the Journal of Consciousness
- Retake the Consciousness Development Program free-of-charge, as often as desired **
- 10% discount on publications
- All benefits as available to Associate Members plus:
- Discount on the Consciousness Development Program course fees
- Free admission to Bioenergy Workout and Bioenergies in Nature workships
- Special discounts on thematic courses
- 10% discount on laboratories and the Hospedarium (Boarding at IAC Campus in Portugal)
- Retake thematic courses with a 60% discount off the regular price **
- All benefits as available to Basic Members plus:
- Occasional members’ meetings where special subjects suggested by the members themselves are discussed.
- The same benefits as available to Major Members
- Sponsor Members are those who wish to make an extra contribution (at their own discretion) to further assist the IAC in its work
** Subject to availability of space.
IAC Membership is nominal, carrying no voting rights in relation to the governance of the organization